Chris Hemsworth will be ready to leave the UCM

In recent months Marvel has been presenting us with new characters that are being part of the UCM, because it is known very well that classic faces such as Iron Man, Black Widow and Captain America are no longer part of the universe. With this there are few of the original avengers, and apparently, the god of thunder will be the next one that says goodbye.

Shortly, Chris Hemsworth has revealed that a break from acting is being taken. During the filming of his Disney+Documentary Series, Limitless, Hemsworth unfortunately learned through genetic tests that has two copies of a gene that makes him 10 times more likely to suffer Alzheimer's disease. Something that affects few people.

This comment gave the media:

It really caused something in me that wanted to take a free time. And since we finished the program, I have been completing the things for which I was already hired.

Chris

I feel that we would probably have to close the book if I did again, do you know what I mean? I feel that I probably justify it. I feel that it would probably be the end, but that is not based on anything that anyone has told me or any plan. You have this birth of a hero, the journey of a hero, then the death of a hero, and I don't know, am I at that stage? Who knows?

Occasionally it has been mentioned that at least there will be one more Thor movie in the UCM, so that tape would probably be the final appearance of the character.

Via: Gamingbable

Editor's note: Several of Marvel's heroes have had their farewell worthy, so Thor is expected to do the same. At this time they can already think about how the hammer and its ax will leave. With Chadwick Boseman there was no way to say goodbye, but that is already a more complicated issue.

Comments

Popular Posts